Please note during our time of social distancing I will only be offering virtual appointments.
Hope to see you in person in the near future!
ASPIRE is an acronym for A Supportive Partner in Recovery, which I believe describes my approach well.
I specialize in supporting people using substances or behaviours in addictive ways that are damaging the quality of life.
People who want help in finding a way to freedom, peace and health.
Is ASPIRE for me?
• If you’ve been coping with any kind of pain by self medicating with alcohol, drugs or behaviours
• If those ways of coping have done more harm than good
• If you have not been able to make the changes you want on your own
• If you want a fuller understanding of the options available to you for recovery
• If the ways you’ve been trying to deal with a painful history of loss or trauma have become unsustainable in your life.
• If you need help keeping yourself safe while you figure it out.